Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sunken Costmo Tiki Statue

  Hey jammers! Today's item is the Sunken Costmo Tiki Statue. And no, that isn't my spelling mistake.


  AJHQ messed up on the spelling of Cosmo. If you read the Daily Explorer, you will see there are tons of spelling mistakes. Even this blog is better with spelling then them. So it was bound to happen. AJHQ makes lots of mistakes, not just spelling either. They got the birthstones mixed up, and released the Nesting Graham Doll a few days early as a non-member item. Even recently they forgot to remove the Leaf Pile, which was on its last day of clearance yesterday. Just wondering, do you think I should include in the post what items are on clearance? Be sure to leave a comment! This item is for sale in Sunken Treasures for 500 gems.

  Also, I missed yesterday's item, the Sunken Liza Tiki Statue, because of Rare Item Monday. Notice there is no typo.

  It is the same price and in the same store as the Sunken Costmo Tiki Statue. 

  Finally, I am glad people like the idea of The Helping Paws of Jamaa. I already have 4 people signed up. Someone did ask whether you will get payed. The answer is no, but I think that the feeling you are doing something good is one of the best rewards ever. 

Happy Jamming! 

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!