Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sunken Sir Gilbert Tiki Statue

  Hey Jammers! Today's new item is... - takes deep breath- ... the Sunken Sir Gilbert Tiki Statue.


  Phew. That name sure is a mouthful! AJHQ still hasn't fixed their typo. I guess Cosmo will be called Costmo for a while longer. Anyway, This item is for sale in Sunken Treasures for 500 gems.

  Be sure to join the Helping Paws of Jamaa today if you would like to help other Jammers and stop scamming. I have 4 people officially signed up, hopefully more soon. One more person and I will hold the first meeting! So join today!

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!