Thursday, May 1, 2014

??????

  Hey Jammers!!!!!! Today's new item is... nothing? Yes, today the new item is non-existent. There was supposed to be a new Jamaa Journal today too, but that isn't there either!! What is going on, I don't know. I hope AJHQ updates it soon!!!

  This item-less day is a good time to talk about other things. Like this blog. I am wondering what you think of it. Anything you think I should change, add or delete, please comment. Also answer the poll while you're at it. I never get anything on this blog, not followers, not comments, not anything. If everyone who visited the page followed if they could, and left a comment, it would improve this blog dramatically. Right now it is kind of empty. Lifeless, if you know what I mean. So comments are completely welcome and wanted.

  The Helping Paws of Jamaa is in need of members. I have 5 members including me. Anyone can join, it is not members-only and anyone can fill out the form, even though it is a Google Form. There will be a meeting once 5 people have joined. Join today!

Happy Jamming!!!!!

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!