Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Daisy Rug

Hey Jammers!! Today's new item is the Daisy Rug!!!


Another flower rug to make your den springy! I wish it were non-member, it seems like it should be, but whatever. Non-members can still have a nice den. This item is for sale in Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems.

I really don't have much to say today, but I found a link to a website where you can create your own game!! I am wondering if I should, and if I do what the game should be. The game would be more like Chicken Smoothie style, not all Adobe Flash interactives like Animal Jam. It would be on a different website, unfortunately not this blog or even a different Blogger website. But it would be really cool and attract tons of people to the blog. Leave a comment with your ideas and opinions!!! Any idea is a start!

Happy Jamming!!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!