Monday, May 26, 2014

Rare Moustache!!!

Hey Jammers!! Today's new item is the Rare Moustache!!!

Funny pictures!! I need one of those moustaches, it's so weird and funny!!!! Anyway, with this item comes the mystery: is it spelled moustache or mustache? My computer says it's mustache. Animal Jam says moustache. Blogger says either is right. Maybe it's spelled one way in some countries and another way in others, like the word color is spelled "colour" in Canada. Well no matter where you live, or how you spell it, this item is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing. 

Guess what? We have almost 3000 page views!! There won't be a party or anything, but I am very happy!! One thing though: leave a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is only 28 comments on the entire blog!!! To compare, there is 86 posts, 13 pages and well, 2962 page views right now.  Also, if more people could follow the blog that would help too. 

Happy Jamming!!! 

Morningglory17 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!