Thursday, May 15, 2014

Eagle Adventures, Hyenas and More!

Hey Jammers! Today, there is many updates, so I will be very quick. First of all, there is a new adventure! And it's for eagles!!!!

It's called the Forgotten Desert and it is very fun! Only eagles can play, so many of the prizes are member. I got a Rare Butterfly Mask, and I have no idea how rare it is. If you know, leave a comment.

Second of all, there are now hummingbird pets in the Diamond Shop!


Also the new animal is a hyena!! They will probably be member, but you can hope. I wish it was a demented buffalo!!

Now there is a cool new store in Temple of Zios that sells...


Den portals!!! I can't drag items to edit my den when I am on my tablet, but as soon as I can go on a normal computer I will try it out! They look cool anyway!

After lots of waiting, and waiting, and waiting, the Summer Carnival is finally coming!! So the items in the Shiveer Shoppe are on sale.


Today's new item is the Underwater Grand Piano! 


Really weird that a piano got dumped in the ocean, if you get that. It is kind of creepy looking to me. 

Finally, the Star Couch in Jam Mart Clothing went on clearance today. A few days ago I forgot to mention it, but the Swords And Shield Also went on clearance. That might be interesting, as the Swords And Shield were a beta apparently, so they might become beta again. 

Happy Jamming!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!