Friday, May 16, 2014

Fairy Princess Hat

Hey Jammers! Today's new items is the Fairy Princess Hat!!


The image is really bad, it would work better if it was took on the computer. But anyway, it is the Fairy Princess Hat, I really don't think I am going to wear it but it might come in handy for the next time you go to a fashion show in someone's den. It is for sale in Epic Wonders for 1250 gems.

Guess what? Today I played the Forbidden Desert, and I won a Rare Arctic Coat!! I know it is a great item, very rare. So play and you could win!!

Happy jamming!!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!