Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lawn Sprinkler

Hey Jammers!! Today's new item is the Lawn Sprinkler!!!


This reminds me of... Summer!!!!!! I can't wait!! But anyway, do you see how the corner of the water goes off the edge of the green? I think AJHQ put the water on too high!! But the more water the better this Summer. This wet item is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 350 gems, though it says 350.00 gems. 

Sorry I haven't posted, I was away for Victoria Day. By the way I hope your long weekend was fun, I know mine was!! 

I have decided that The Helping Paws of Jamaa meeting will be going on again, as really, the fact I am on my tablet doesn't stall me. The only thing I can't do is transfer items. When I go to the other tab to log into my other account, it reloads the other page. If you could maybe trade my other account, morningglory10, the clearance items if I'm on, that will count as something for The Helping Paws of Jamaa. And don't forget, the meeting is Tuesday at 5:00 pm EST. If you can't come because of timezones making the meeting at an impossible time, be sure to tell me so I can meet you sometime more relevant. 

Happy jamming!!

Join the Helping Paws of Jamaa!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!