Friday, May 23, 2014

Patched Hat

Hey Jammers!!! Today, we have a non-member item!! Yay!!! It is the Patched Hat!!!!


I kind of messed up on the screenshot, but it will do. Anyway, this seems kind of, well... patchy!! It may not be the most fashionable thing, but it's for non-members, so at least they get something. This item is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 350 gems. 

Ok, so I have not posted the clearance items in like forever, so here goes. First, we have the Backpack in Jam Mart Clothing. Next, the Star Rug in Jam Mart Furniture. The Emerald Birthstone in Epic Wonders, as it is almost June. In the same place, the Firefly Necklace. The Fruit Hat, Pufferfish Armor, and Pufferfish Helmet in Bahari Bargains. I think that's it. 

Happy Jamming!! 

Morrningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!