Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pillbox Hat?!

Hey Jammers!!! If you haven't noticed, today's new item is very weird.


It is the Pillbox Hat, and, well, it is extremely weird. To me, it looks like a piece of plastic mesh fencing wrapped around a bowl with a plate on top, accented with some whitish papery feathers. I know, that's not what it's supposed to be, but that's my view. It does have some history though, not AJ history but real life history. I don't really know much of it though. I hate history. People a long time ago in Europe somewhere would wear these. I bet you wish I was your history teacher, I would tell you something like that then tell you to go for early recess. : D This item is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 500 gems, if you in fact would like to be a person from somewhere in Europe a long time ago.

Finally, today the Spartan Helmet in Jam Mart Clothing went on clearance. Today is also the last day to get the Star Couch in Jam Mart Furniture. Get them today, before they're gone and rare!!

Happy Jamming!!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!