Sunday, May 11, 2014

Grass Couch

Hey Jammers! Morningglory17 here! Today's new item is the Grass Couch!!


I guess AJHQ is making an entire grass furniture set, since there was the Grass Chair a few days ago. I wonder what's next? Maybe a grass table, or grass toy box, or something. For now, this set is for sale in Treetop Gardens, the couch for 500 gems.

Apparently, yesterday I forgot a clearance item, which was the Zios Mask in Epic Wonders.


This will probably become rare eventually, because of its beta appearance.

Also, today the item Golden Wattle in Outback Imports is on clearance. I'm not sure how this will go, since it's not in a popular store, it might become rare or it might not. Most likely it will, so stock up!

Finally, the Hanging Vines in Jam Mart Furniture are on their last day of clearance, so be sure to buy them!!

Happy Jamming!!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!