Monday, May 12, 2014

No More Animal Jam :'(

Hi jammers. I am pretty sad today. Apparently, the rare today is the Rare Elf Helmet. 


Credit to Animal Jam's blog for the image. And the info. I can't even play Animal Jam for now. I'm not sure, but the rare is probably in Jam Mart Clothing, on an unknown page. Can you send me one while you're at it? 

So. You are wondering why I can't play Animal Jam. It's something with the computer programs, not easily fixed. The game never loads, only shows the loading screens, but sometimes I can hear the sound of someone switching animals if I'm lucky. I am not quitting Animal jam!!!!! I will see if I can play on my tablet, if I can't I will play when I can at my friend's house. That is if I can go over, and if her computer isn't the same way. 

Happy jamming!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!