Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tennis Rackets

Hey Jammers!! Today's new item is the Tennis Rackets.


Credit to animaljamspirit.blogspot.com for the picture. I tried to take a screenshot on my tablet, and it worked, but I don't have Google Play and the Google Plus app needs it to run. And of course, Google Play isn't compatible with my tablet, so even after I did download it, it just force-closes. The Google Plus app is the best way to transfer pictures, so ya. This item is for sale in Jam Mart Furniture for 350 gems. The weird thing, on my tablet it says it's 350.00 gems. Dumb right? I'm not about to start cut my gems into pieces.

I am kind of annoyed that I have to play Animal Jam on my tablet. I now suck at adventures, barely type anything, etc. It is annoying!! But you're not here to listen to me complain, so I will shut up about it.

The Helping Paws of Jamaa meetings are cancelled, until I can play on a regular computer of some type.

Happy Jamming!!

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!