Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sunken Peck Tiki Statue

Hi Jammers!!!! Today's new item is the Sunken Peck Tiki Statue!


Peck is excited for Summer! She imagining she is eating ice cream! I can't wait for Summer too. No school, no snow and tons of time to have fun! Plus the Summer Carnival and Freedom Day on Animal Jam! It will be so awesome!!!!!!!!!! Until then we will have to buy this item in Sunken Treasures for 500 gems and use our imagination!!!

The Helping Paws of Jamaa meeting when fairly bad! You have to come at the time I said it was at if possible! If you can't that's fine, but at least tell me if it's a bad time via a comment. And the weird thing is, the people who did come, mind you they came about an hour late, don't even read this blog! They were Jammers I found in Jamaa Township who wanted to join. So please actually come to the meeting if you can, don't ignore it!!

Happy Jamming!!

Keep imagining it's Summer!!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!