Monday, May 5, 2014

Rare Sunglasses

  Hey Jammers! I am really happy today! You want to know why? It's because, today only there has been 148 views!!! The most ever!!! I am glad people like reading this blog! You guys are awesome!!

  But anyway, today is Rare Item Monday!! And the rare is the Rare Sunglasses!!


  These are going to become really rare eventually. I know because Sunglasses are not in stores, and they are somewhat rare, so these will become rarer too. They look a little different. I'm used to seeing Sunglasses with dark lenses, not just on Animal Jam either. But hey, a rare is a rare! I think there should be some furniture rares, as there hasn't been one in so long. For now though, this rare is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing on the 7th page.

  Finally, there is a Helping Paws of Jamaa meeting today at 6:00 pm EST. If you have joined I hope to see you there!!

Happy Jamming!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!