Sunday, May 4, 2014

Shutter Shades

Party now in my den!!!

Hey Jammers!! Today's new item is the Shutter Shades!


I thought they would look like Sunglasses, which people are saying are 'beta' now. Sunglasses are not beta because they went on clearance a few months ago, and a few months ago it was not beta times. But anyway, I bought them and wow, do they look weird. Not kidding. But anyway, if you want to see the weirdness or just want to buy them to wear, they are available in Jam Mart Clothing for 400 gems.

Today I am very happy, for today I have gotten 2000 page views!!!! Yep, 2000. There will be no party in my den. The Helping Paws of Jamaa meeting will be tomorrow as I kind of forgot. I am kind of disappointed that there are 2000 views but only 28 comments. You don't have to have a Google or Blogger account to comment. Just comment, even if its random. Just make it appropriate. I will thank anyone who comments.

Happy Jamming!!

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!