Saturday, May 3, 2014

Zios Rug

  Hi Jammers!! Today's new item is the Zios Rug!


  It looks kind of... metallic. Rugs aren't usually made of metal, but Zios is gold so it makes sense. I guess so. It's sold in Epic Wonders for 1500 gems. Just be careful, it might hurt your feet!

 Also, I have made a new page called ask morningglory17. This is basically where you can ask me stuff. I also added some new graphics on the graphics page. You can get to it by clicking blog stuff, then graphics. Remember, graphics require credit.

  Today in Jamaa, I went into Sunken Treasures and it glitched. This is what I saw.


  Weird, right? But it got even weirder. I couldn't move by clicking, so I tried the arrow keys. And it worked. But when I moved to the right, it went back to normal. Moved to the left from there, it went back to the glitched version. It was really weird. 

  Finally, I have gotten more people to join the Helping Paws of Jamaa, so I will be having a meeting tomorrow. I am still debating the time. When I figure it out, I will either Jam-a-Gram you or privately post a Google+ post about it. 

Happy Jamming!!

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!