Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer!!!!!

  Hey Jammers!! Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy with school. Today was the last day though, and you know what that means!!! It's summer break!!! So I will be posting more. First of all, there are now pet giraffes in Jamaa!!!


The Jamaa Journal doesn't lie, these pets are so cute!!!!! I decided to spend my diamonds on a pet hummingbird though, I always wanted one. 

Also in the Diamond shop, there is a new den!! 


That, that is awesome!!! There are six floors in the castle part alone!! If you include the rest of it, there are nine!! The Crystal Palace den is what I am saving my diamonds for next!!!

After waiting forever, the Freedom Party is finally back!!!


No Freedom Hats yet, but tons of other cool items!!! Lions are now endangered, if you don't already have one. If you do, congrats because you will be one rare Jammer!! 

Now more info on the adventure Bubble Trouble!!!


That's right!! It's in hard mode!! I don't even know all the original prizes though. I played the adventure twice. There is also an underwater Base Camp for the new adventure!! I bet there will be more ocean adventures soon!!! 

Lions are gone, but  the rhinos are coming back!! 


I'm not really that excited though. Last time it was the giraffes, and after a week nobody cared anymore, and went back to their wolves and bunnies. Oh well!

Are the expensive items in Epic wonders too costly? Well here's your chance!!!


Everything in this awesome store is half off! Even the diamond jewelry and metal bricks!! And if you want to have your item in a store, remember to enter the accessory contest!! Entries are due the end of the month!!

Finally, today's new item is the Straw Hat!!!


I think it's a bit too pointy, if it were less pointy this hat would look cute. 

Also when I was on Chicken Smoothie, I found this:


You can tell it's not actually Animal Jam, it looks outdated and could have been easily made using Photoshop. This is a real one:


See? Much more convincing. If you see a fake ad, AJ or another game, don't clicky!! 

Happy Jamming!!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!