Sunday, June 8, 2014

Wall Ivy

Hey Jammers!! Today's new item is the Wall Ivy!!


Yay!! Something non-member and cool!! It is for sale in Treetop Gardens - the plant shop in Sarepia Forest - for 300 gems.

So today, I was playing the eagle adventure, and guess what? I won a Rare Fox Hat, and a Rocking Horse!!!!! As far as I'm concerned, a Rocking Horse is better than any rare spike. I don't like rares because they are rare, but because I missed the beta days, and want to make up for it.

Speaking of rares, I have tons of RIM's sitting in my account collecting virtual dust. I never wear them, and I have doubles of most. There hasn't been a contest here in ages, so I was thinking it would be a good idea. The thing is, I have no idea what to do for the contest! So, you will tell me what type of contest to do! just leave a comment!!

Happy Jamming!!

Morningglory17.

3 comments:

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!