Saturday, June 7, 2014

Vine Den Set and More

Hey Jammers!! Sorry I haven't been posting. There has been a whole bunch of updates. First is the Clown Hair in the Summer Carnival!!


It is selling for 1250 tickets. Back in Jam Mart Clothing, we have the Vine Lamppost!


This item is 400 gems. Another matching item is the Vine Flower Lamp!


This is actually really cute! It's sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 375 gems.

Finally in the set, we have the Vine Lamp!!


It looks a little old fashioned. It is for sale, like its companions, in Jam Mart Furniture for 425 gems.

And away from the nature items completely, is the Gem Encrusted Necklace.


Encrusted. I know what they mean, but it leads me to think this necklace is crusty. Bleh. Crusty necklaces sounds really gross. So let's pretend I never mentioned that!

So, while there are all those new items, including the crusty necklace Vine Lamppost, there are also many clearance items. The ones I found were: the Soccer Goal, Soccer Ball, Crystal - which I may have said in a different post, Bamboo Fence, Octopus Submersible, and Turtle Submersible.

Finally, I was at the Cruise Ship Party, and I saw this:


Oh no! Flying phantoms!! Now they can even attack eagles!! Well, proof that phantoms are everywhere for you.

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!