Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bamboo Patch and 4000 Views!!

Hey Jammers!! I'm back! Today's new item is the Bamboo Patch!!


This is kind of cute, but it's member. Bamboo, the one in the pot, just left Treetop Gardens. It was non-member and was a perfect centerpiece. Now it's gone. Oh well. This item is for sale in Treetop Gardens for 350 gems.

The title says it all, this blog has over 4000 views!! There will not be any party though. Not until 5000 views.

Finally, there is a new contest!! It is a dress-up contest. The theme is: non-member! All items must be non-member that you use. You can find it on the contests page.

Happy jamming!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!