Monday, August 18, 2014

Rare Flip Flops

Hey Jammers! It's Rare Item Monday! Today's item is perfect for those who like the beach. It is the Rare Flip Flops!


I personally don't think I'll wear these, since they are member, but they do look pretty good on monkeys. So give them a try, they're on the 11th page of Jam Mart Clothing!! If you don't like them, you can always trade them for a different item.

The new contest, as I told you yesterday, is a dress up contest! Click here to go to the contests page and enter!

Anyone want a drawing page? It would be fairly easy for me to do. Leave a comment please!!

Happy Jamming!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!