Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Graham Portrait

Hey jammers!! Today's new item is the Graham Portrait!


I wonder, are they going to make a Tavie Portrait? She's the new alpha, so she probably will get a portrait too. This item is for sale in Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems.

A few days ago, I was bored. I searched Julian2 on Animal Jam. And guess what? His den was unlocked! So I went in.


It was empty! Well, it didn't have any items in it, but it was full of rare people. They were all trading and stuff. it was kind of cool though.

Happy Jamming!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!