Monday, September 22, 2014

Candle Hat

Hey jammers! I know I haven't posted in a long, long time. It's school. Anyway, today's new item is the Candle Hat!


Ok, this is just a bad item. Like the scented candle, which looks like it's farting. Not to many people want to look like their head is on fire and melting away. But then again, this is Animal Jam. People are crazy enough to wear stuff like this.

I have some pictures I want to show you. First is a picture of my buddy's list.


They have an orange beard! The orange beard was one of the rarest items for awhile now. People are winning them in the eagle adventure probably. 


Next is some bad news: The non-beta porch swing is leaving stores already! 


Be sure to get one, these will probably get really rare since they're a remake of a beta. 

Finally, the last picture is of an fman party. You're probably thinking, "What? Why are jammers dancing with fman!" Here is the story:

So I went to this server with nearly no people. There was an fman dude in the middle of Jamaa Township. Everyone was watching them, telling the fman to go away. Fman dude eventually cracked, and said that they aren't actually fman. They just like the look. Once everyone was convinced, we all gathered in Club Geoz, to celebrate our new found friend. We dressed up as fman and danced. Kind of weird, but it sure beats being bored. 


That's it! So, one last thing is you can expect a contest to be coming soon. 

Happy Jamming!! 

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!