Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Stone Sink and New Contest

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Stone Sink!



This item is really unique and would go great with the rest of the stone items in Outback Imports! It is member though, so I can't really use it. Or buy it. That's ok though.

When I went to this blog's dashboard today, I realized something. We have about 4,432 page views, 103 posts, but only 46 comments. That's approximately 0.44 comments per post and 0.01 per page view. So my idea was we should have a comment contest! The person who comments the most wins! I am yet to find a prize, I will keep searching through my oversized inventory. All I know is it will be a rare, because all I have are rares. 

Finally, today in Jamaa someone was advertising washrooms in their den. It was so ridiculous I had to see. There were stalls made of flags and the toilet was a sprinkler. Maybe that was supposed to be a shower. I don't know. 

Happy Jamming!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!