Sunday, September 20, 2015

Baseball Cap

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Baseball Cap!


Like yesterday's new item, the Baseball Cap is also a returning item, but a much more popular one. I absolutely love how the green Baseball Cap looks, the green is just the perfect shade. You can buy this item in Jam Mart Clothing for 450 gems.

We are almost at 7,000 views! We are about 50 view away, and I'm counting on you guys to get us there! Also, I'm trying to get back into a posting schedule somewhat, so bare with me if I forget or am too busy to post.

Have any cool ideas for the blog or the Helping Paws of Jamaa? Leave a comment!

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!