Saturday, September 19, 2015

Ten Gallon Hat and Rare Dragon Mask

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Ten Gallon Hat!


This is a returning item, but I must admit not a very popular one. Let's just hope that this time, this item is more successful! It is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 450 gems.

When I was looking through Jam Mart Clothing, I also found this:


I'm guessing this is the RIM for the 21st. This isn't the first time AJHQ has done this. I remember that they've not only released RIMs on other days, but have also released multiple RIMs on the same day on accident. If you want to get this item now, it's on the 13th page of Jam Mart Clothing.

A few days ago, the Witch Hat and the Wizard Hat were released also to Jam Mart Clothing, but they are now gone. It may be that AJHQ decided to place these items in the Spooky Party or Haunted Forest Party.

I have gotten a membership, if you were wondering. I also got a lynx.


Isn't she cute? I also figured out how to make GIFs and I'm putting it to good use, as you can tell by the GIF above. 

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!