Thursday, September 24, 2015

Tiki Chair and Some Silly Screenshots

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Tiki Chair.


It's nice that AJHQ has been releasing these non-member items recently. A lot of basic non-member items like tables and chairs left stores about a year ago, so now it seems like they're making up for it by re-releasing this and the matching table. I like how the wood chair looks, it just looks a little more realistic. What is with the creepy faces on the legs though? Like seriously AJ, you're going to give the children nightmares! XD

Also, today in Jamaa, I saw this owl saying some really crazy things:

 

 
 


You can click the images to see them normal-sized.

Well, I hope that you enjoyed this post!

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

3 comments:

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!