Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Topcoat

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Topcoat!


This is another returning item like many new items recently. It's one of those items that nobody seems to wear even though there's really nothing wrong with it. Now, it does look a little weird on wolves and eagles, but it looks great on foxes and lynxes. Maybe now you guys will wear it a bit more? If you want to buy it, it's in Jam Mart Clothing for 450 gems.

Sorry about not posting for the past couple of days, I was away from home and was busy.

What items do you think should be more popular? Leave a comment!

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!