Sunday, October 4, 2015

Spooky Pops

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Spooky Pops!


Not only are these lollipops scary, but they would look great in your den! They're also a non-member item. You can buy them in Jam Mart Furniture for 300 gems.

I can't wait until Halloween! Halloween is one of my favourite holidays. I have no idea what to be though. I was thinking of being my Animal Jam character, but I know everyone will ask me what I am, and it will take a lot of explaining for everyone I meet to understand that I'm my Animal Jam character and what AJ is. I'd rather be getting candy!

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

2 comments:

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!