Sunday, October 11, 2015

Creature Mask

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Creature Mask!

A GIF of the Creature Mask on Animal Jam.

I wonder what this creature is. It kind of looks like a fish of some type, but I've never seen one that looked like this. Maybe it's an alien. We may never know. Whatever you decide it is, you can buy it in Jam Mart Clothing for 300 gems.

I just want to wish a happy Thankgiving to anyone in Canada. Too bad they don't release Thanksgiving items on both the Canadian and American Thanksgivings.

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!