Saturday, November 28, 2015

New Jamaaliday Items!

Hey Jammers! Today there are a lot of new items for Jamaalidays. In Jam Mart Clothing, we have the Jingle Bell Bracelet and the Elf Shoes. If the images are a bit too small, you can click them to see them full size.


A GIF showing the different colours of the Jingle Bell Bracelet on Animal Jam.A GIF that shows the Elf Shoes on Animal Jam

Both items are non-member and come in many colours. Since non-members can now change the colour of items too, everyone will be able to make bright holiday costumes!



For sale in Jam Mart Furniture, we have the Snowflake Decorations, the Candy Cane Lights, and the Gingerbread Streamer.

A screenshot showing the Snowflake Decorations, Candy Cane Lights, and Gingerbread Streamer.

I really like the Snowflake Decorations, they look so pretty. Again, all of these items are non-member, but these items don't have any colour variations to choose from, though they look nice the way they are anyways. 

And last but not least, in Epic Wonders we have the Ice Garden!

A picture of the Ice Garden.

Unfortunately, this item is for members only, but it's a really beautiful item anyways. I would buy it, but my membership ran out a few days ago and I have no room in my inventory. 

I'm still working on the survey. It should be done for the next post, whenever that is. In the mean time, you can enjoy some art of my lynx.

A drawing of Morningglory17's lynx, Snowflake Arcticbelle.

If you want some art of your own character, leave a comment with a link to a picture and information on where to contact you to give you your art (I can post it on the blog if you want). 

I also want to wish a happy Thanksgiving to anyone who celebrated it on Thursday. 

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!