Friday, January 8, 2016

Winter Palace Den, Goats, and More!

Hey Jammers! In the Jamaa Journal recently, there has been quite a few cool updates. First off, there is a new den!

A screenshot of the Jamaa Journal which shows the new winter palace den.



The picture in the Jamaa Journal is a little vague, but lucky you can visit AJ's Winter Palace to see it for yourself.


A screenshot of AJHQ's example winter palace den.

It's really quite pretty. You can see my character standing on the walkway there. At first, I though that was a slide! There's a slide in the new den too, but in another part. Unfortunately the den does not come with those items you see there, but you can decorate it yourself. It is for sale in the Diamond Shop for 7 diamonds, so save up if you want to have this den!

Next in the Jamaa Journal, you have the chance to play all your favourite games and earn double the gems!

A screenshot of the Jamaa Journal which talks about all gems yielding double the gems.

If you are running out of gems, this will be very helpful. I suggest you play as much games as possible in the next two weeks. You don't know how long this will last.

Now for all those wondering why I put a red circle in the corner (and why there's a letter inside of it), it's a hint to the new animal coming to Jamaa.

A screenshot of the Jamaa Journal which talks about polar bears returning and about the new animal coming, a goat.

The letters T, A, G and O are placed in the corners of the journal pages, and rearranged, they spell out "goat". Isn't that cool? I've seen drawings made by Jammers on DeviantART showing their idea of goats (and lynxes too) in Animal Jam, and it looks like AJHQ has taken their ideas! I just hope it's not in the diamond shop.

Polar bears are also coming back for the winter. Save up your diamonds for the 21st!

Don't forget that you can now create your own party! The page shown below tells you how.

A screenshot of the Jamaa Journal which tells about the ability to host your own party.

Finally, you can now get a new pet snow leopard when you redeem a membership card!

A screenshot of the Jamaa Journal showing the pet snow leopard and themed items you receive when you become a member.

They are so cute! You also get a few exclusive items. It looks likes there's a rug, a bean bag chair, and some sort of sofa all covered in leopard print fabric. In my opinion, these items look a lot better than the items you got with the pet ferret. If the ferret items weren't from the membership, I would have recycled them.

In Epic Wonders, the new item today is the Snowflake Tiara!

A GIF showing the different colours that the snowflake tiara comes in.

This is a pretty item; the top of it almost looks like a flower. I don't think I've seen that light pinkish purple colour before either.

I got a new tablet for Christmas, so I got Play Wild. I'm morningglory17 on the app, the same as in the main game.

We have hit 9000 views on the blog! Keep it up guys! I have also added lots more graphics to the graphics page. Go check them out!

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!